Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro:
Xiaomi announced the Redmi 6 Pro in June and was launched in India earlier this month. Now, the Redmi Note 6 Pro, a larger version appeared in the video.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Display:
- This reveals a 6.26-inch FHD + 19: 9 screen with a notch, the Snapdragon 636 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM.
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI at the top, a 12-megapixel rear camera with flash.
- Secondary 5-megapixel camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection as well as a 20-megapixel front camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera.
- It is expected to have an aluminium back, a fingerprint sensor on the back and a 4000mAh battery, similar to the Redmi 6 Pro.
- But it’s not clear that it will have dedicated SIM slots and microSD or a hybrid SIM card like Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications assumed
- 6.26 inches (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + 19: 9 curved glass 2.5D
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm 1.8GHz Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- LPDDR4x 4GB / 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Camera:
- 12 MP rear camera with two-colour LED flash, 1.4 μm pixel size, dual PD focus, 5 MP sub-camera
- 20MP front camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, 2MP secondary camera
- The fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- VoLTE 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Battery:
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro should be available in the colours red, blue, gold and black and should be official in the coming weeks. Watch the video below.
|Sim Size||Nano+Nano SIM|
|Type||Color IPS screen|
|USB Features||USB on-the-go|
|Camera||Yes, 12 MP + 5 MP|
|Front Camera||Yes, 20 MP + 2 MP|
|Size||4000 mAh, Li-ion Battery|